The VCAO aims to ensure all children live with care and development, in a secure and safe environment, without violence, sexual abuse, trafficking, and exploitation.
VCAO was founded in 1994 and has been operating its programs in different provinces in the country on prevention and protection children from violence, sexual abuse, trafficking and exploitation.
• Children in targeting areas have better satisfied with affordable access to basic needs, they can sharpen their good future
• Children are attentively protected and prevented from vulnerability
• Children are cared of and supported by society and government
• Government’s law, policy and measures are reflected serving interests of children
• Public information, Dissemination and Awareness raising
• Set-up effective communication and Information sharing in Phnom Penh
• Poor families have ability to support their children needs
• Law enforcement and capacity building Government staff and Local authority